COUNTRY STYLE PORK SPARERIBS
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: about 3 Hours
Ready In: about 3 Hours
Makes 4 servings
2 lbs country style pork
1/3 cup orange marmalade
1/2 cup teriyaki marinade
vegetable cooking spray
1. Pre-heat oven to 300
2. In large bowl stir together
orange marmalade and teriyaki marinade.
3. Add country style pork spareribs
and toss to coat thoroughly.
4. Spray a large roasting pan
with vegetable cooking spray.
5. Pour the coated country style
pork spareribs into the large roasting pan.
6. Cover well with foil and bake
for 2 hours and 30 minutes, until spareribs are tender.
7. Raise the oven temperature
to 425 degrees F., uncover ribs and roast for 30 minutes to brown,
watching to make sure the spareribs are not browning too quickly.