PORK ROAST WITH CRANBERRY GLAZE
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
to 60 Minutes
Ready In: 55 to 70 Minutes
Makes 6 to 8 servings
4 pound boneless pork
2 teaspoons cornstarch
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
4 tablespoons orange juice
1 can (16 oz.) whole cranberry sauce
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine cornstarch, cinnamon,
salt in small saucepan. Stir in orange juice and cranberry sauce.
Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Set aside.
3. Place pork roast in shallow
pan and spoon over about 1/2 cup cranberry sauce.
4. Roast in a 350 degree F. oven
for 45 minutes to an hour, basting occasionally with additional
sauce, until meat thermometer reads 155-160 degrees F.
5. Let rest 10 minutes before
6. Serve with additional cranberry