MEDITERRANEAN-STYLE BONELESS PORK ROAST
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hour and
Ready in: 1 Hour and
35 Minutes including resting time
Makes 6 servings
4 pound boneless pork
1/4 cup fresh sage leaves
1/4 cup coarsely ground black pepper
Zest of 2 lemons
5 garlic cloves, peeled
1/3 cup fresh rosemary leaves
1 tablespoon salt
1. Pat pork roast dry.
2. In bowl of food processor,
place remaining ingredients and process until fairly fine.
3. Pat seasoning mixture over
all surfaces of roast.
4. Preheat grill to medium heat.
5. Place pork roast on grill
over INDIRECT heat.
6. Close grill hood and grill
for about 1 Hour to 1 Hour and 15 Minutes, until internal temperature
(measured with a meat thermometer) reads about 155 degrees F.
7. Remove pork roast from grill
and let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.