Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 15 Minutes
Ready in: 20 to 25 Minutes
Makes 3 to 4 servings
1 1/2 pounds skinless
and boneless chicken breasts; cut into bite-sized pieces
2 tablespoons olive oil
non-stick cooking spray
3 cups fresh broccoli
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of mushroom soup
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of celery soup
1 cup milk
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
1. Heat olive oil in
large nonstick skillet.
2. Add skinless and boneless
chicken breasts and cook until pieces are golden brown all over.
3. Meanwhile, steam broccoli until tender-crisp, about 4 minutes.
4. Place cooked chicken in serving
5. Whisk soups and milk together
in hot skillet until heated through.
6. Stir in steamed broccoli.
Pour over chicken.
7. Sprinkle cheese over top and
serve or if desired, broil for about 5 minutes to brown cheese.