ITALIAN-STYLE CHICKEN KABOBS
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: about 15 to
Ready In: about 1 Hour
and 28 Minutes INCLUDING marinating time in the refrigerator.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
2 lbs. boneless and skinless
2/3 cup grated Romano cheese
4 tsp. minced fresh basil
2 clove garlic, minced
2 tablespoon olive oil
2 medium zucchini
2 red bell pepper
2 yellow bell pepper
2 yellow onion
12 cherry tomatoes
1. Cut the onions, zucchinis,
red bell peppers and yellow bells pepper into chunks. Set aside.
2. Cut the boneless and skinless chicken breast into chunks.
3. In a mixing bowl, slowly mix the all ingredients EXCEPT
the chicken breasts and cherry tomatoes until well blended.
4. Add the chucks of chicken breasts and the cherry tomatoes
and place into the refrigerator for 1 hour (toss occasionally
while in the refrigerator).
5. Pre-heat grill to medium heat.
6. Thread the skewers with the chicken chucks alternating with
the onions, zucchini, peppers and cherry tomatoes. NOTE: Discard
7. Place the threaded skewers on the pre-heated grill grid and
cook for about 15 to 18 minutes, or until the chicken is done
and vegetables are tender-crisp, turning frequently.