GRILLED BLUE CHEESE TOPPED TENDERLOIN STEAKS
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Marinating Time: 12 to
Cook Time: 1 Hour and
Ready in: 1 Hour and
35 Minutes (excluding marinating time)
Makes 6 servings
4 beef tenderloin steaks,
cut 1 inch thick
1 large clove garlic, cut in half
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
4 teaspoons crumbled blue cheese
4 teaspoons plain yogurt
2 teaspoons minced onion
Dash ground white pepper
1. Preheat grill to medium
2. Combine topping ingredients
in small bowl.
3. Rub both sides of beef tenderloin
steaks with cut sides of garlic clove.
4. Place beef tenderloin steaks
5. Grill, uncovered, 13 to 15
minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning occasionally.
6. One minute before steaks are
done, top evenly with topping.
7. Season with salt; sprinkle