GRILLED VEAL CUTLETS
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 to 8 Minutes
Ready In: 25 Minutes
Makes 3 to 4 servings
1 pound veal, cut 1/8
to 1/4 inch thick
1/4 cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette dressing
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
1 medium green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
Salt and pepper
1. Soak eight 6-inch
bamboo skewers in water 10 minutes; drain.
2. Meanwhile pound veal cutlets
to 1/8-inch thickness, if necessary.
3. In small bowl, combine dressing
and chives. Brush one side of each cutlet with dressing mixture.
Starting at short end, roll up each cutlet; cut crosswise into
1-1/4-inch wide pieces.
4. Alternately thread 2 to 3
veal and bell pepper pieces onto skewers. Do not crowd pieces.
5. Preheat grill to medium heat.
6. Place veal skewers on grill
grid and grill, uncovered, 6 to 8 minutes or until veal is cooked
through, turning once.
7. Season with salt and pepper,