FAVORITE PORK ROAST
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: about 2 Hours
Ready In: 2 Hours and
20 Minutes with standing time
Makes 8 servings
3 lb. boneless pork roast
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
1. Pre-heat oven to 325
2. Place the boneless pork roast
in a ovenproof dish.
3. Meanwhile, in a small mixing
bowl, combine the garlic and mustard; then stir in the soy sauce,
oil, pepper and ginger.
4. Set aside 1/2 of the garlic/ginger
5. With a rubber spatula, coat
all sides of the roast with 1/2 of the garlic/ginger.
6. Place the pork roast (already
in the ovenproof pan) into the oven and cook uncovered for 30
7. Remove the pork roast from
oven and coat with remaining garlic/ginger mixture then continue
to cook roast another 1 1/2 Hours or until meat thermometer registers
160 degree F. DO NOT OVER COOK. Roasting times may vary depending
on your particular oven.
8. Remove the pork roast from
the oven and spoon pan juices over the pork roast and sprinkle
9. Tent the pork roast with aluminum
foil and let stand 10 minutes before serving.