Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Ready in: 35 Minutes
Makes 4 servings
4 boneless pork chops
about 3/4 inch thick
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 teaspoon rosemary
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1/2 cup of chicken broth
1 teaspoon thyme
3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons parsley
salt to taste
pepper to taste
1. Cut the red and yellow
pepper into Julienne strips. Set aside.
2. Chop the parsley. Set aside.
3. Chicken Broth Mixture: In a small bowl combine the rosemary,
chicken broth, thyme balsamic vinegar, cornstarch, salt and pepper.
3. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
4. Place each pork on each side in hot oil; remove chops. Set
5. Add the peppers to skillet; cook and stir until crisp-tender.
6. Return the pork chops to the skillet. Cover tightly; cook
over low heat for 7 to 8 minutes then uncover and turn pork chops;
then cover and cook for another 7 to 8 minutes or until internal
pork temperature reaches 160 degrees F.or until chops are done.
7. Remove the pork chops to a serving platter; keep warm.
8. Keep the peppers in the skillet over to the side; then add
the chicken broth mixture from above skillet; cook over medium
heat, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens. Stir in parsley.
Stir peppers into sauce to coat.
9. Serve the pepper sauce over the pork chops.