Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: about 60 Minutes
Ready In: about 70 Minutes
including standing time.
Makes 4 servings
2 lb. boneless pork roast
1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon teaspoon minced onions
1 teaspoon basil
1 teaspoon thyme
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF.
3. In a small bowl, combine the minced garlic, minced onions,
thyme, and basil. Set aside..
2. Place pork roast in a shallow baking pan. Rub horseradish
over the surface of meat.
3. Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the pork roast.
4. Place pork roast in a uncovered oven-proof cooking dish.
5. Place in oven and cook for about 1 hour, or until a meat thermometer
6. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.