Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Marinating Time: 30 minutes
to 2 hours
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Ready in: 50 Minutes
to 2 Hours and 20 Minutes
Makes 4 servings
2 1/2 lbs. veal cutlets
(about 1/4 inch thick)
1/2 cup dry white wine
2 teaspoons dark sesame oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed
2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
1. In small bowl, combine
marinade ingredients; mix well.
2. Stack veal cutlets; cut crosswise
into 1-inch wide strips. Place veal and marinade in plastic bag,
turning to coat.
Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes to
2 hours, turning occasionally.
3. Preheat grill to medium heat.
4. Soak 10 to 12 bamboo skewers
in water 10 minutes; drain.
5. Remove veal from marinade;
6. Thread an equal amount of
veal, weaving back and forth, onto each skewer. Do not crowd.
7. Place kabobs on grid and grill
uncovered, 4 to 5 minutes for medium doneness, turning once.