CHICKEN REUBEN SANDWICH
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Ready in: 20 Minutes
Makes 4 servings
1 pound chicken cutlets
8 slices rye bread
deli style mustard
4 tomato slices
4 slices Swiss cheese
1 package sauerkraut
1. Preheat grill to medium
2. Cook Sauerkraut according
to package. Set aside.
3. Grill chicken cutlet, turning
occasionally, 8 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside.
4. Grill rye bread until toasted.
5. When chicken cutlets and toasted
rye bread are done, place a piece of aluminum foil on grill.
6. Spread mustard on rye bread
and place 4 slices on the foil.
7. Top each with chicken, a tomato
slice and Swiss cheese slice.
8. Grill until cheese is melted.
9. To serve, top each sandwiches
with sauerkraut and a remaining slice of toasted rye bread.