BONE IN RIB STEAKS
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Time: about 2 Hours
Cook Time: about 15 Minutes
Ready in: about 20 Minutes
WITHOUT Refrigeration Time
Makes 2 steaks
2 Bone In Rib Steaks
8 cloves garlic
6 tablespoons chipotle chile powder
6 tablespoons kosher salt
6 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon rosemary
1 tablespoon cracked black pepper
1. In a small bowl, mix
together the garlic, chile powder, salt, olive oil, rosemary
and cracked black pepper. Mix until it forms a thick paste.
2. Rub the paste mixture over
the entire surface of each steak.
3. Wrap the steaks in plastic
wrap and refrigerate for several hours.
4. Preheat grill to high heat.
5. Place the steaks on the grill
grids and grill each steak over as high a heat as you can for
6. Flip each steak and continue grilling for 2 more minutes.
7. Move each steak to a cooler
part of the grill or reduce heat to medium. Continue grilling
until done. About 4 minutes per side for medium doneness.
8. Remove the steaks from grill
when done and serve.