BUFFALO CHICKEN TENDERLOINS
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: about 15 Minutes
Ready in: 25 Minutes
Makes 3 to 4 servings
1 1/2 lbs chicken breast
3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
3 tablespoons butter
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup low-fat plain yogurt
1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
3 cloves garlic
1/2 teaspoon rosemary
pepper to taste
salt to taste
1. Pre-heat the grill
to medium heat.
2. Blue Cheese Dip: In medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, yogurt,
blue cheese, rosemary and garlic until blended; refrigerate until
ready to serve.
2. Chop the garlic. Set aside.
3. In a microwave oven or saucepan over the stove top, melt the
butter. Set aside.
4. Basting Sauce: In small bowl, combine hot pepper sauce, butter,
pepper and salt until blended.
5. Place the chicken breast tenderloins on the grill and cook
uncovered; turning occasionally and basting with the basting
sauce mixture for 13 to 15 minutes or until meat thermometer
inserted in center registers 170°F. Note: Do not baste during
the last 5 minutes of grilling.
6. Remove the cooked chicken tenderloins from the grill and place
on a platter for individual serving..
7. To serve, place a serving portion of cooked chicken tenderloins
on a plate and then dip the tenderloin into the blue cheese dip.