Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: about 30 Minutes
Ready in: 35 Minutes
Makes 4 servings
1 1/2 lbs. boneless skinless
chicken breast tenderloins
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup chopped onion
3 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons curry powder
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1/2 cup diced, peeled apple
1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
1/4 cup golden raisins
1 teaspoon rosemary
1 can (13 3/4 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
salt to taste
ground pepper to taste
1. Cut the chicken breast
tenderloins into 1 1/2 inch pieces. Set aside.
2. In large, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, heat the
3. Add the chicken breast tenderloins; then sauté for
3 to 5 minutes until lightly browned on all sides.
4. Removed the sautéed chicken breast tenderloins and
5. Reduce heat to medium-low; add onion and garlic to skillet.
Cook 3 to 5 minutes until the onion is translucent, stirring
6. Stir in the curry powder, rosemary and flour until smooth;
return sauté chicken breast tenderloins to skillet; then
add the apple, apricot, and raisins.
7. Stir in the chicken broth; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to
low; cover and simmer about 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked
8. To serve, season to taste with salt and pepper.