Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Ready In: about 35 Minutes
Makes 3 to 4 servings
1 to 1 1/2 pounds boneless
and skinless chicken breasts
1 can (14 - 1/2 ounces) whole peeled tomatoes, drained
1 envelope savory herb with garlic soup mix
3/4 cup water
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Arrange chicken breast in
13 inch by 9 inch baking pan.
3. Arrange tomatoes around chicken
breast and break up into chunks using edge of spoon
4. In medium bowl, combine soup
mix, water and butter until blended; pour over chicken breasts
5. Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
6. Remove baking pan from oven.
7. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese,
then Parmesan cheese over cooked chicken breasts.
8. Bake an additional 5 minutes
or until chicken is cooked through and cheese is melted.