PORK TENDERLONS II
Prep Time: 12 Minutes
Cook Time: about 10 Minutes
Ready In: about 22 Minutes
Makes 4 servings
1 pound pork tenderloin
2 tsp. olive oil
1 small-sized sweet onion
1 clove garlic
3 Tbsp. Italian-style bread crumbs
1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. salt
1/8 tsp. black pepper
1. Chop the onion. Set
2. Mince the garlic clove. Set
3. Cut the pork tenderloin crosswise
into about 1 inch thick slices the place then flatten each slice
to about 1/2 inch thick. Set aside.
4. In a medium size mixing bowl
add the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper then mix
5. Take each pork slice and coat
with the bread crumb mixture on all surfaces. Set aside.
6. In a large non-stick skillet,
heat the oil over medium heat.
7. Add the garlic, onion, and
coated pork slices to the skillet and slowly cook for 10 minutes.