by Cliff Nicholson*
Club Marinade Member
Prep Time: 30 to 40 Minutes
Cook Time: 2 Hours
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Equal Parts stew beef
and Vidalia onions
1 lb. of stew beef or sirloin tips cut into 1/2 inch cubes
1 lb. of Vidalia onions sliced thin
1 16 oz. can of beer (Bud)
2 tablespoons of Kikkoman soy sauce
1 tablespoon of A1 Steak Sauce
2 tablespoons of Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
1/3 cup Flour
1 lb. Egg noodles
In a 8 quart sauce pan
sauté onion slices in vegetable oil until they are golden.
Drain out excess oil.
2. Put flour, pepper, salt and
beef in plastic bag and shake well - dusting/coating beef.
3. In a separate frying pan braise
beef over high heat.
4. Add browned beef to cooked
5. Turn heat to high under mixture
and add full can of beer.
6. Lower heat after mixture foams
(alcohol is evaporated) and add soy, steak, and Worcestershire
7. Cover pan and simmer for 2
8. Serve on egg noodles or alone
in a bowl
THANK YOU CLIFF!
*Use of name permission granted
and on file.